Swetha and I came up with a theory that everything T. Swifty comes into contact with, falls into a negative outcome.
See how she leans in more towards Goligoski? A couple years later he was traded.
And then Max leaves, TK and Staal both get injured and although Jordan is having a great season, TK is not.
Obviously Taylor might have offered some backstage food to TK and that is what is causing his inability to repeat last season.
Can’t explain Max though because he is doing great with the Flyers but he’s been growing his hair back out so maybe that’s just a side effect of listening to her music. He’s always had weird sense in fashion so she can’t be blamed for that one.
However, we can also thank her in some sort of twisted way for Alex being traded for Neal and Niskanen.
Lesson to be learned? Don’t cross paths with Taylor Swift. Don’t be a hero, don’t be fearless. Run away and never look back. If you find yourself looking into her beady little eyes, you will die or you will suffer for the rest of your life.
- drunkenkeith likes this
- cameliciousbitch reblogged this from ameriqueen
- bobbymoynihans likes this
- kissablelou likes this
- ameriqueen reblogged this from ameriqueen and added:
- t0birama likes this
- chantalmarie likes this
- lumohsmaxima reblogged this from eiightyseven
- vesperatom likes this
- anze-kopitar likes this
- eiightyseven reblogged this from marcandrefleury and added:
- jacksongalaxy likes this
- devinnnc said: i just cackled
- devinnnc likes this
- marcandrefleury reblogged this from ameriqueen
- scarlettboohansson likes this
- marcandrefleury likes this
- melancholicpurge said: She’s a plague that moves……swiftly.
- marklesextu likes this
- lenofi said: snorted very loudly.